The Workshop Heaven 'Kingham' apron is a beautifully made classic canvas apron, hand rivetted with top grain leather reinforcements.
The 22oz canvas is tough and durable yet relatively light weight and comfortable to wear for long periods; the thick, soft cotton webbing straps cross behind the back so there is no strain on your neck.
Bar tack stitches and rivets reinforce the corners of the pockets and the strap attachment points, the press stud closure is backed with leather washers on both sides to withstand decades of use.
Tough, smart and comfortable to wear, the Kingham apron is available in slate grey or moss green.
- Heavy grade 22oz strong canvas and thick top grain leather trim
- Width 65cm, Height 85cm
- Max Waist: 1300mm (51") approx
- Leather strap tool holders
- Deep front pocket 24cm x 20cm with stud popper
- Adjustable thick woven cord straps that cross at the back
- Leather embossed logo
Our model is 6ft 5" tall