Shinwa's folding saw guide, made from aluminium with a stainless steel guide edge, is strong yet lightweight and the compact folding mechanism, with rubberised carry handle, makes it super portable and easily stored.
Not just a circular saw guide, we find it is just as good to use as a large format square when marking out sheet timber, plasterboard, or veneers. With its 615mm stainless steel edge and non slip rubber pad on the base, it can be safely used to cut against too.
- 450mm rail guide
- Protective caps to each end
- Easy to read scale - 1mm graduations to 500mm
- Satin finish
- Stainless steel edge to guide surface for cutting against
- Non slip rubber pad to the base prevent slippage
- Accuracy of <0.33 / 100mm
- Dimensions: 633mm (l) x 90mm (w) x 73mm (h) (including handle - folded)
- Fence height: 15mm
- Hanging hole to one end
- Made in Japan
- Weight: 700g