Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
May/ June 2022 Features:
- Choosing Wood for Making Chairs - Chris Schwartz
- Traditional Mouldings - Richard Arnold
- Glue-Up Preparation - Derek Jones
- Felling and Milling - Dylan Iwakuni
- World-wide Weaving - Monica Cass
- Making a Maloof-style Rocker - Dallas Gara
- Tools From Scrap - Robin Gates
- Testing Stanley Sweethearts - Rex Krueger
- Learning to Dovetail - Nick Gibbs
- Making a Tiny Dutch Tool Chest - Megan Fitzpatrick
- Plus all the usual regulars