Our choice pick of 6 Iwasaki 200mm carving files at a discounted price supplied with one of our 6 pocket tool rolls with our compliments.
- Half Round Medium IW-200HRM - external faced toothing, smooth inside and edges - for internal curves
- Half Round Fine IW-200CPHR - toothed on convex face - for larger gently concave surfaces
- Tapered Half Round Extra Fine IW-TP200CPHREF - shallow undercut access & feathering our sinous transitions
- Flat Extra Fine IW-200CPFEF - toothed both sides and edges, for easing, fitting, finessing flat & convex surfaces
- Flat Fine IW-200CPF - toothed both sides and edges, for easing, fitting, finessing flat & convex surfaces
- Flat Medium IW-200FM - toothed on the faces with safe sides, general purpose for producing flat or convex surfaces
- Workshop Heaven 6 pocket canvas tool roll
Japanese carving files are designed to work with the grain. The tool, using a push stroke, will work efficiently under its own weight, reducing the pressure as you approach the finished shape will help to yield the smoothest possible surface. With chemically polished teeth, each one is supplied fitted with one our signature Holtzapffel pattern walnut handles.
If purchased individually: £212.00