Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
November/December 2022 Features:
- Anne Briggs Profile: Woodworking star sensation
- On the Road with Nick Gibbs
- The Swedish painist's moulding planes: Martin Sturfält
- Setting an inlaid star by hand: Justin Emrich
- How to make a spoon shaving horse: Sean Hellman
- History of simple japanese projects: Group Monomo
- Urushi finish: Ozan Demirtas
- Energy saving workshop lighting: Robin Gates
- Fine furtniture stringing and banding inlays: John Lloyd
- Bamboo for education: Doug Stowe
- Bamboo bikes designer: James Wolf
- Simple storage boxes for a small workshop: Henrie van Rooij
- Innovative new burnisher - Ethan Sincox