Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
Nov/Dec 2020 Features:
- Fitting a Planing Stop - Robin Gates
- Top Ten Spokeshaves
- Retiring Tool Checst - Richard Arnold
- Selling Spoons - Steve Schuler - a hobby enjoyed for love and money
- Groovy Wagatabon - Dom Campbell and his amazing trays
- Marking Joinery - Dylan Iwankuni
- A History of Slöjd - Jögge Sundqvist
- Steam bending - James Mursell of the Windsor Workshop