Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
March/April 2021 Features:
- The Modern Bodger
- Gauging Handplanes - Rex Krueger
- Shaving Horses Then & Now
- The Anatomy of Drawers - Derek Jones
- Big in Japan - Dylan Iwankuni
- Tea or Coffee? - Make a retro shelf
- The Spawning of Ancient Axes
- Renovating Shaving Cigars - Miller Falls Tools
- Cutting the Oska Castle Joint - 3D Dovetail Secrets
- Making 18th Century Handplanes