Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
July/August 2022 Features:
- David Charlesworth Lapped Dovetails - Derek Cohen
- Using copper rivets to make a small bevel - Robin Gates
- Extract from his new book - Doug Stowe
- Making drawer knobs - Germain Peraire
- New to pole-lathe - Julian Jones
- Philly planes gauge - Ethan Sincox
- Colonial table tops - John PeeleTriple spoons - Max Neukaufler
- Pine croft courses - Andy Glenn
- Wycombe chairmaking - History of a Chairmaking capital