Quercus, a quarterly magazine for anyone working wood by hand featuring a wide variety of subjects including tools, techniques, design and craftmanship past and present.
Quercus is edited by Nick Gibbs, with the assistance of a specialised freelance writers and magazine people and is printed full colour on recycled paper.
July August 2021 Features:
- Sharpening Set Up - Richard Wile, Sean Hellman & John Lloyd
- Better Benches - Rex Kreuger , Ethan Sincox and Barbara Roberts
- Big in Japan - toolboxes, medieval joints, beginners chairs and the work of Kohtaro Mori
- Grooving and Dados - Robin Gates restores and uses planes for grooving
- Spokeshave Stand - Christopher Walker
- Two Part Pipes - more from Steve Schuler
- Self Sufficient Wood - Nick Gibs goes on an adventure