1.2Kg engineered carpenters axe with offset blade and nail pullers incorporated into the poll and beard.
Used in pairs for trimming and dressing large green wood beams and boards, and singly for roughing out blanks from green wood rounds.
CrMn blade hardened to RC 59-61, with a 400mm beech cowfoot handle secured with ring wedges. The handle is offset to the opposite side so that the axe head can achieve a truly flush cut.
- Handle length: 398mm (15.66")
- Handle width: 53mm (2.08")
- Handle thickness: 32mm (1.25")
- Head length: 170mm (6.69")
- Blade length: 90mm (3.54")
- Blade thickness: 5mm (0.19")