When both hole and plug are cut with FAMAG tooling made to 1/100th of a millimetre accuracy the result is a perfectly (almost invisibly if you match the grain up) plugged hole.
For best results use the FAMAG 1616 plug cutter to cut the plugs as close as possible to an edge of the timber with the outside of the cutter protruding from the blank, this allows the swarf to clear with each rotation.
Set of 6 pieces in a wooden case containing the following:
- FAMAG 1616 Plug Cutter 15mm
- FAMAG 1616 Plug Cutter 20mm
- FAMAG 1616 Plug Cutter 25mm
- FAMAG 1622 Bormax Bit 15mm
- FAMAG 1622 Bormax Bit 20mm
- FAMAG 1622 Bormax Bit 25mm