Made to a decades old pattern, these Ernest Wright General Purpose Household Scissors are just as much at home on your desk, in a kitchen drawer, or in your workshop.
Their elegant and efficient profile with smooth polished bows, graceful rounded shanks and finely honed blades will happily cut paper, card, string and tape around the house; although the sharp precise tips may also make them an interesting option for the professional dressmaker, upholsterer and tailor.
Supplied in a gorgeous handcrafted leather pouch made by Wilebore at Portland Works in Sheffield.
- Type: General purpose / Household
- Use: Cutting fabric or paper
- Total length: 16.51 cm / 6.5"
- Blade length: 7.62 cm / 3"
- Weight: 111 g
- Material: Drop forged high quality stainless steel for long-life precision edge retention
- Finish: Hand polished
- Packaging: Handmade leather pouch*
* If vegans or vegetarians are uncomfortable receiving the leather pouch - please get in intouch with us and we can remove it completely or package it separately for you.
Discount codes do not apply to this product