For removing old finishes, cleaning up marks left by machine tools, levelling across joints and heavy stock removal (80 grit sandpaper jobs), reach for the stiff 1mm thick scraper.
For preparing flat or convex surfaces to receive finishing products (180 to 400 grit sanding jobs) the flexible 0.6mm scraper will give a superior surface in considerably less time than going through all the grits.
The finer more fexible 0.4mm takes it to the next stage and for finishing boards.
Last but not least is the gooseneck, shaped like a French curve to fit a wide range of profiles it allows you to scrape finish mouldings and curved pieces or gently clean up flaws in finished surfaces for repair work without marring the surrounding surface.
The Workshop Heaven Scraper Set contains:
- 1.0mm rectangular scraper for heavier work, removing glue and old finishes.
- 0.6mm rectangular scraper for medium/general work .
- 0.4mm rectangular scraper for finishing boards and chasing small patches of tearout in a planed surface.
- 0.6mm gooseneck scraper for finishing concave surfaces.
- Presented in a luxurious suede wallet.
Regular price if products sold separately: £42.50
Write Your Own Review
ARNO Cabinet Scraper Set with Suede Wallet