This 3M™ Wetordry™ Polishing Paper is comprised of micron graded aluminum oxide slurry coated onto a non-woven synthetic backing. The superior flexibility of the non-woven backing allows for fast and easy finishing and polishing, even on highly contoured surfaces.
3 microns is approximately half the particle size of European FEPA P5000 abrasive - it is very fine indeed and the sequence of 3, 2 and 1 micron should yield a deep, highly clear surface finish that appears flawless even under low magnification.
- The pattern coating also lends itself well to polishing soft materials like plastic and soft metal alloys – aluminum, brass, copper etc.
- Excellent for finishing jewellery and precious metals.
- Removes scratches and restores transparency to acrylic and polycarbonate
- Ideal for plastic, polyurethanes, fiberglass, solid surface composites and wood
- Precision micron grading provides a uniform, consistent finish.
- Shortens hand-sanding and buffing time.
- Reduces finishing steps and saves time.
- Precision micron coated grading for a uniform, consistent finish
- Use wet or dry.
- Nominal thickness 9.5 mil.
- Non-slurry processing
- Applications: jewellery finishing, final finishing
- Sheet size: 8-1/2" x 11" (216mm x 279mm)
- Grade: 1.0 micron
- Mineral: Aluminium Oxide