|The Kreg Rip Cut is a no-nonsense, straight forward, accessory for your hand held circular saw. If you don't have a large cast iron panel saw, a Kreg Rip Cut provides an easy, surprisingly accurate and affordable way to cut down sheet goods into more manageable sizes that standard table saws can handle.|
The Rip Cut features a durable design including a solid aluminum guide rail, an easy-to-read adjustable scale, and a reversible guide arm which works whether youre left or right handed and whether your blade is on the left or right side of the saw. No measuring, no marking, no chalk lines - the Rip-Cut quickly and easily attaches to almost any circular saw, letting you cut pieces from 1/8 inch (3mm) up to 24 inch (609mm) wide with tremendous accuracy.
- Connects to most circular saws - right or left blade.
- Reversible Guide Arm for Right or Left Hand Use.
- Rips cuts from 1/8 inch (3mm) to 24 inch (609mm) wide.
- Rip 8 x 4 sheets of ply, MDF etc in half - in just one cut.
- No measuring, marking, and no chalk lines.
- 100% Guide support through entire cut.
- No need to remove Rip-Cut when doing cross cuts.
- Quick and accurate adjustments - no tools required.
- Lightweight/Sturdy Design.
- 254mm x 380mm x 760mm